From Ideas to Business
CO.STARTERS CORE Program
CO.STARTERS CORE Program is a 10-week cohort-based program that equips entrepreneurs of all kinds with the insights, connections, and tools needed to turn ideas into action.
Throughout the program, participants develop and fine-tune their ideas, critically examining every part and determining next steps through real-time feedback from people in the community.
The CO.STARTERS Core program consists of consecutive three-hour sessions covering the following topics:
- SESSION 1: Knowing Yourself: Assumptions, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
- SESSION 2: Knowing Your Customer: Customer, Problem, Alternatives, Idea Testing
- SESSION 3: Finding the Right Solution: Solution, Benefit, Advantage, Starting Small, Brand Identity
- SESSION 4: Getting the Relationship Right: Marketing & Message; Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
- SESSION 5: Building Blocks: Distribution, Revenue, Typical Offering, Price
- SESSION 6: Structures & Systems: Legal & Accounting Considerations
- SESSION 7: Discovering the Bottom Line: Startup & Ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Break-Even Point
- SESSION 8: Financial Modeling: Break-Even Point, Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Raising Capital
- SESSION 9: Planning for Growth: Growth Plans, Goal Setting, Celebration Prep
- SESSION 10: Celebration!
- Receive a hard copy of the CO.STARTERS training binder
- Join CO.STARTERS online community and network
- Get a certification upon completion of the program
Class Starting Date / Time:
Jan. 5, 2023. The class will meet virtually once a week on Thursdays, from 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
This class is closed for registration. If you are interested in taking this class in the future, please pre-register via this link: https://forms.gle/W8MRfX8SDNThnZtQ9