Start a Podcast in 30 Days
The goal of this 30-day course is to start your podcast and release one episode on Apple, Google, Spotify, or Youtube.
After spending $10k and failing to launch my first podcast I created this course as a tool to share my learnings. This is the course I wish I had when I first started.
What you get:
- A printable workbook
- Templates & exercises to get you thinking about your podcast and importantly take action
This is a hands-on course, each week you’ll learn by doing to start and launch your podcast on
Apple, Google, Spotify, or Youtube.
What you’ll learn:
- How to determine if a podcast is for you
- How to choose your podcast format and find listeners
- How to get started with tools, software, and podcast equipment with no technical knowledge
- Crafting your podcast theme and content
- Identifying guests and how to make the outreach (if your podcast style includes guests)
- Basics of speaking and storytelling
- Distribution and monetization
- Repurposing content
- Asking for listener feedback
- Creating a sustainable growth plan
Who is this course for?
If you are looking to start a podcast or have recently just started and want to focus on sharing
amazing stories and conversations. Without getting bogged down in the process and technical
aspects, this is for you.
Dates: (each session is 60 mins)
Session 1: Monday, January 23, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 2: Wednesday, January 25, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 3: Monday, January 30, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 4: Wednesday, February 01, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 5: Monday, February 06, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 6: Wednesday, February 08, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 7: Monday, February 13, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
Session 8: Wednesday, February 15, 2023. 7- 8 pm ET
This class is remote and interactive. Stutents meet online twice a week. Each session is 60 mins.
To register and enroll in this workshop, please make the payment below. Thank you!