Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program - IT Support
This is your path to a career in IT. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than 6 months. No degree or experience required.
What you’ll learn:
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn to use systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code
You will be enrolled into the online class after you sign up.
Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program Overview
Google offers flexible online training programmes designed to earn job-ready skills in high-growth career fields. The online classes are self-directed and peer-supported. You will receive Google Career Cetificate for each of the programs you complete. The following Google Career Certificate Programs are available to you at no cost:
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- UX Design
- IT Support
- IT Automation
All the programs are available on Coursera.org. No relevant experience or degree required.
You can learn more about the Google Career Certificate Scholarship program here. This program is sponsored by the Tech Incubator at Queens College.