Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program - IT Automation
Learn in-demand skills like Python, Git, and IT automation to advance your career
What you’ll learn:
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts
- Use Git and GitHub for version control
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems
You will be enrolled into the online class after you sign up.
Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program Overview
Google offers flexible online training programmes designed to earn job-ready skills in high-growth career fields. The online classes are self-directed and peer-supported. You will receive Google Career Cetificate for each of the programs you complete. The following Google Career Certificate Programs are available to you at no cost:
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- UX Design
- IT Support
- IT Automation
All the programs are available on Coursera.org. No relevant experience or degree required.
You can learn more about the Google Career Certificate Scholarship program here. This program is sponsored by the Tech Incubator at Queens College.