Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program - Data Analytics
This is your path to a career in data analytics. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than 6 months. No degree or experience required.
What you’ll learn:
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms
You will be enrolled into the online class after you sign up.
Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program Overview
Google offers flexible online training programmes designed to earn job-ready skills in high-growth career fields. The online classes are self-directed and peer-supported. You will receive Google Career Cetificate for each of the programs you complete. The following Google Career Certificate Programs are available to you at no cost:
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- UX Design
- IT Support
- IT Automation
All the programs are available on Coursera.org. No relevant experience or degree required.
You can learn more about the Google Career Certificate Scholarship program here. This program is sponsored by the Tech Incubator at Queens College.